How To Dress Well announces UK/European tour, unveils Janet Jackson cover
Tom Krell of How To Dress Well fame has announced details of a UK/European tour set to take place this October/November.
The shows come in support of his forthcoming new album, Total Loss, which is released on September 17th via Weird World.
You can check those dates out below, but we also suggest you give his cover of Janet Jackson's 'Again' a listen as it's pretty stunning. It's also worth checking out his Prefuse 93/Antony Hegarty cover (here) which we posted earlier.
- 18th – Charlatan, Gent, Belgium
- 19th – AB Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 20th – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland
- 22nd – Ikonst, Malmo, Sweden
- 23rd – Bla, Oslo, Norway
- 24th – Fargfabriken, Stockholm, Sweden
- 25th – Pumpehuset, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 26th – Train, Aarhus, Denmark
- 27th – Turmzimmer, Hamburg, Germany
- 29th - Bi Nuu, Berlin, Germany
- 30th – Kranhalle, Munich, Germany
- 31st - Musik Tanz Theater, Luzern, Switzerland
- 2nd – Twisted Pepper, Dublin, Ireland
- 3rd – Soup Kitchen, Manchester, UK
- 5th – XOYO, London, UK
Purchase and listen
The QT member explodes with this hyper-addictive new remix. [read more]
"WOOF. i played this set at a party in chicago abt a month ago and the floor almost caved in that was tite. xoxoxo love ya," read the message on How To Dress Well's Soundcloud page. That could be perceived as being arrogant, but we've listened to it, and he's spot on. [read more]
How To Dress Well has conjured up some more R&B magic here with new track 'Running Back'. It's appropriated from Ashanti's 'Foolish', using that hook meshed with the simplest of beats for a song that generates remarkable power for something that sounds so sparse. His new album Total Loss is out on 18th September. Enjoy. [read more]