405tv Interview: The Tallest Man On Earth
A couple of months ago we caught up with The Tallest Man on Earth (aka Kristian Matsson) in a very windy park to talk about his latest album, There's No Leaving Now, being scared by touring and living up to his name (no matter how stupid).
- 18th August - Glanusk Park, Wales- Green Man Festival
- 22nd October – London – HMV Forum
- 23rd October – Bristol – Colston Hall
- 24th October – Dublin – Vicar Street
- 25th October – Belfast – Mandela Hall
- 27th October – Edinburgh – HMV Picture House
- 28th October – Manchester – HMV Ritz
- 29th October – Brighton – St Bartholomews Church
The interview was recorded/edited by George and Louise Nindi.
Purchase and listen
Welsh trio The Joy Formidable have come along way since the beginnings of these here pages on The 405 - having amalgamated quite the staunch fan-base and boasting tour dates supporting Muse and Foo Fighters last year (Dave Grohl himself a fan). [read more]
Welcome to the new incarnation of The 405 radio. Following the feedback and sheer fun we had with the pilot run, we will now be broadcasting every Thursday evening from 7-9pm; so put on a brew (or perhaps even treat yourself to a drop of whiskey), put your feet up and let us guide you through two hours of music and chat. Don't say that we don't look after you here. Because we do. [read more]
We caught up with Charlie Salvidge and Alejandra Diez from TOY in a pub in Stoke Newington for a much needed drink and chat about the history of the band, major labels, the importance of playing live, the recording process, playing in the dark, and their highly anticipated self-titled debut album. [read more]