Fleetwood Mac release new EP, stream now
Update: You can now listen to the EP via NPR, along with some commentary from David Greene.
Following a rather vague comment at the start of the month regarding a new EP being released, Fleetwood Mac have finally done the decent thing by releasing it.
The Extended Play EP is currently available to purchase over at iTunes. It features three new tracks, along with a revamped version of 'Without You' from English Rose.
You can check out the cover, along with their UK/EU dates, below.
- 20 Sept Dublin, Ireland - O2 Dublin
- 24 Sept London, UK - O2 Arena
- 25 Sept London, UK - O2 Arena
- 27 Sept London, UK - O2 Arena
- 29 Sept Birmingham, UK - LG Arena
- 1 Oct Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena
- 3 Oct Glasgow, UK - The Hydro
- 6 Oct Cologne, Germany - Lanxess Arena
- 7 Oct Amsterdam, Netherlands - Ziggo Dome
- 9 Oct Antwerp, Belgium - Sport Palais
- 11 Oct Paris, France - Bercy
- 13 Oct Zurich, Switzerland - Hallenstadion
- 14 Oct Stuttgart, Germany - Schleyerhalle
- 16 Oct Berlin, Germany - O2 World
- 18 Oct Herning, Denmark - Jynske Bank Boxen*
- 20 Oct Oslo, Norway - Oslo Spektrum*
- 23 Oct Stockholm, Sweden - Globen*
- 25 Oct Helsinki, Finland - Hartwall Areena*
As part of the upcoming Fleetwood Mac tribute album, St. Vincent and Craig Wedren covered Tusk's 'Sisters of the Moon'. [read more]
The new album is due out this October and features reworked versions of previously unreleased material. [read more]