Fleetwood Mac release new EP, stream now
Update: You can now listen to the EP via NPR, along with some commentary from David Greene.
Following a rather vague comment at the start of the month regarding a new EP being released, Fleetwood Mac have finally done the decent thing by releasing it.
The Extended Play EP is currently available to purchase over at iTunes. It features three new tracks, along with a revamped version of 'Without You' from English Rose.
You can check out the cover, along with their UK/EU dates, below.
- 20 Sept Dublin, Ireland - O2 Dublin
- 24 Sept London, UK - O2 Arena
- 25 Sept London, UK - O2 Arena
- 27 Sept London, UK - O2 Arena
- 29 Sept Birmingham, UK - LG Arena
- 1 Oct Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena
- 3 Oct Glasgow, UK - The Hydro
- 6 Oct Cologne, Germany - Lanxess Arena
- 7 Oct Amsterdam, Netherlands - Ziggo Dome
- 9 Oct Antwerp, Belgium - Sport Palais
- 11 Oct Paris, France - Bercy
- 13 Oct Zurich, Switzerland - Hallenstadion
- 14 Oct Stuttgart, Germany - Schleyerhalle
- 16 Oct Berlin, Germany - O2 World
- 18 Oct Herning, Denmark - Jynske Bank Boxen*
- 20 Oct Oslo, Norway - Oslo Spektrum*
- 23 Oct Stockholm, Sweden - Globen*
- 25 Oct Helsinki, Finland - Hartwall Areena*
Words and Picture by Gregory Thrasher Some weeks are just better off coming to an end, and what better way to blow off some work-week (or lack-of-work-week) steam, than with a barn-burning set of super-heady-nug-jams. Each song has been carefully selected and placed in an order that will cater to each and every one of your delicate little psyches...yes, you, I'm speaking to you. I lovingly put this mixtape together with the specific intention of lighting that proverbial fire un... (continued) [read more]
The Kills cover 'Dreams' for forthcoming Fleetwood Mac tribute album. [read more]
The legendary band has now announced a very extensive North American tour, a total of 33 dates that kick off on September 30th in Minneapolis and run through late December. This reunion marks not only the return of Christine McVie after a 16-year hiatus but also the first tour since John McVie was diagnosed with cancer. [read more]