Grizzly Bear announce new single, 'Speak In Rounds'
Grizzly Bear have annunced they'll be releasing a new single this March.
'Speak in Rounds' is the third single to be taken from 2012's Shields, and will be released on March 18th.
The band have also added new dates to their Spring tour, and posted a preview of their forthcoming video for 'Gun-Shy' over at their new Tumblr.
- 26th Mar del plata, Aargentina @ Mute club de mar
- 29th Buenos Aires, Argentina @ La Trastienda
- 31st Mexico City, Mexico @ Auditorio Blackberry
- 3rd São Paulo, Brazil @ Cine Joia
- 5th Rio De Janeiro, Brazil @ Circo Voador
- 1st Taipei, Taiwan @ Neo Studio
- 2nd Kaohsiung, Taiwan @ Megaport Festival
- 5th Tokyo, Japan @ Liquidroom
- 6th Osaka, Japan @ Akaso
- 9th Singapore @ Esplanade Theatre
- 30th– Pittsburgh, PA @ Carnegie Music Hall Oakland
- 1st – Louisville, KY @ Brown Theatre
- 2nd - Milwaukee, WI @ The Pabst Theater
- 4th - Iowa City, IA @ Mission Creek Festival @ Englert Theatre
- 6th – Dallas, TX @ Palladium
- 9th – Houston, TX @ House of Blues
- 11th – El Paso, TX @ Tricky Falls
- 15th – Big Sur, CA @ Henry Miller Library
- 16th – Big Sur, CA @ Henry Miller Library
- 25th - Paris, FR @ L'Olympia
- 28th - Milan, IT @ Alcatraz
- 29th - München, DE @ Dachau Summer Of Music
Purchase and listen
Daniel Rossen, the frontman for Grizzly Bear and the Department of Eagles, has announced his first ever headlining solo tour in the states. [read more]
The remix comes from the expanded edition of Grizzly Bear's critically acclaimed album Shields. [read more]
Crafternoon On the 18th of April Crafty Creatures (picture above) launches its very first crafternoon extravaganza at the St Pancras Church Hall This is your chance to create your very own T Shirt Dog, pig out on the finest range of homemade cakes, drink tea until you turn into a tea bag and listen to some very fine music. For more information head over to http://thecraftycreatures.blogspot.com/ Grizzly Bear To celebrate the release of their new album Veckatimest, out May ... (continued) [read more]