How To Dress Well announces UK/European tour, unveils Janet Jackson cover
Tom Krell of How To Dress Well fame has announced details of a UK/European tour set to take place this October/November.
The shows come in support of his forthcoming new album, Total Loss, which is released on September 17th via Weird World.
You can check those dates out below, but we also suggest you give his cover of Janet Jackson's 'Again' a listen as it's pretty stunning. It's also worth checking out his Prefuse 93/Antony Hegarty cover (here) which we posted earlier.
- 18th – Charlatan, Gent, Belgium
- 19th – AB Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 20th – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland
- 22nd – Ikonst, Malmo, Sweden
- 23rd – Bla, Oslo, Norway
- 24th – Fargfabriken, Stockholm, Sweden
- 25th – Pumpehuset, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 26th – Train, Aarhus, Denmark
- 27th – Turmzimmer, Hamburg, Germany
- 29th - Bi Nuu, Berlin, Germany
- 30th – Kranhalle, Munich, Germany
- 31st - Musik Tanz Theater, Luzern, Switzerland
- 2nd – Twisted Pepper, Dublin, Ireland
- 3rd – Soup Kitchen, Manchester, UK
- 5th – XOYO, London, UK
Purchase and listen
How To Dress Well (Tom Krell) has unveiled a new mixtape as a nice stopgap before he releases his new album, Total Loss, this September via Acéphale/Weird World. It's only 43 minutes in length, but it runs through 23 tracks, including the likes of Xiu Xiu and Hype Williams. [read more]
Last week How To Dress Well (a.k.a. Tom Krell) unveiled his new website, and with that came a looped clip, which we all hoped was an indication that a new album was imminent. Well, guess what? Our hopes have become reality. [read more]
How to Dress Well's new mix features a Taking Back Sunday cover, classics, new material and a duet with Angel Olsen
Fancy hearing How To Dress Well's 'NO WORDS TO SAY: Songs for "What Is This Heart?"' mix? Step this way. [read more]