How To Dress Well announces UK/European tour, unveils Janet Jackson cover
Tom Krell of How To Dress Well fame has announced details of a UK/European tour set to take place this October/November.
The shows come in support of his forthcoming new album, Total Loss, which is released on September 17th via Weird World.
You can check those dates out below, but we also suggest you give his cover of Janet Jackson's 'Again' a listen as it's pretty stunning. It's also worth checking out his Prefuse 93/Antony Hegarty cover (here) which we posted earlier.
- 18th – Charlatan, Gent, Belgium
- 19th – AB Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 20th – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland
- 22nd – Ikonst, Malmo, Sweden
- 23rd – Bla, Oslo, Norway
- 24th – Fargfabriken, Stockholm, Sweden
- 25th – Pumpehuset, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 26th – Train, Aarhus, Denmark
- 27th – Turmzimmer, Hamburg, Germany
- 29th - Bi Nuu, Berlin, Germany
- 30th – Kranhalle, Munich, Germany
- 31st - Musik Tanz Theater, Luzern, Switzerland
- 2nd – Twisted Pepper, Dublin, Ireland
- 3rd – Soup Kitchen, Manchester, UK
- 5th – XOYO, London, UK
Purchase and listen
A few weeks ago we posted the beautiful cover of Elite Gymnastics' 'Here, In Heaven' by How To Dress Well, and now the crooner has had the favour returned, as his track 'Suicide Dream 2' has been given a makeover. [read more]
After having detailed his upcoming new album What Is This Heart? last week and shared the release's leading track 'Repeat Pleasure' (which you can stream below), Tom Krell a.k.a. How To Dress Well has now announced he'll be playing a very special, intimate one-off London show on April 23rd at 100 Club. [read more]
Canada's Jacques Greene is set to release the On Your Side EP on Monday and it boasts a gorgeous title track featuring How To Dress Well. [read more]