How To Dress Well announces UK/European tour, unveils Janet Jackson cover
Tom Krell of How To Dress Well fame has announced details of a UK/European tour set to take place this October/November.
The shows come in support of his forthcoming new album, Total Loss, which is released on September 17th via Weird World.
You can check those dates out below, but we also suggest you give his cover of Janet Jackson's 'Again' a listen as it's pretty stunning. It's also worth checking out his Prefuse 93/Antony Hegarty cover (here) which we posted earlier.
- 18th – Charlatan, Gent, Belgium
- 19th – AB Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 20th – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland
- 22nd – Ikonst, Malmo, Sweden
- 23rd – Bla, Oslo, Norway
- 24th – Fargfabriken, Stockholm, Sweden
- 25th – Pumpehuset, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 26th – Train, Aarhus, Denmark
- 27th – Turmzimmer, Hamburg, Germany
- 29th - Bi Nuu, Berlin, Germany
- 30th – Kranhalle, Munich, Germany
- 31st - Musik Tanz Theater, Luzern, Switzerland
- 2nd – Twisted Pepper, Dublin, Ireland
- 3rd – Soup Kitchen, Manchester, UK
- 5th – XOYO, London, UK
Purchase and listen
Today's Mix/Cover/Live includes Neon Indian, Woodpigeon, Marnie Stern & How To Dress Well. MP3: Neon Indian - Psychic Chasms (The Phenomenal Handclap Band Remix) http://www.myspace.com/neonindian MP3: Woodpigeon â Mother (Pink Floyd Cover) http://www.myspace.com/woodpigeon MP3: Marnie Stern - Crippled Jazzer (Live) http://www.myspace.com/marniestern1 MP3: How To Dress Well - Decisions http://www.myspace.com/howtodresswellmusic [read more]
Our boy Star Slinger is back with another killer remix. Woah. [read more]
Whilst Shlohmo has the ability to sound incredible on huge speakers, his latest track invites you to head into 'headphone territory' to truly appreciate the vast nature of his production, and Tom Krell's (aka How To Dress Well) soaring vocals. [read more]
How To Dress Well's new album, "What Is This Heart?", is streaming in full. Check it out on The 405 right now. [read more]