How To Dress Well announces UK/European tour, unveils Janet Jackson cover
Tom Krell of How To Dress Well fame has announced details of a UK/European tour set to take place this October/November.
The shows come in support of his forthcoming new album, Total Loss, which is released on September 17th via Weird World.
You can check those dates out below, but we also suggest you give his cover of Janet Jackson's 'Again' a listen as it's pretty stunning. It's also worth checking out his Prefuse 93/Antony Hegarty cover (here) which we posted earlier.
- 18th – Charlatan, Gent, Belgium
- 19th – AB Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 20th – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland
- 22nd – Ikonst, Malmo, Sweden
- 23rd – Bla, Oslo, Norway
- 24th – Fargfabriken, Stockholm, Sweden
- 25th – Pumpehuset, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 26th – Train, Aarhus, Denmark
- 27th – Turmzimmer, Hamburg, Germany
- 29th - Bi Nuu, Berlin, Germany
- 30th – Kranhalle, Munich, Germany
- 31st - Musik Tanz Theater, Luzern, Switzerland
- 2nd – Twisted Pepper, Dublin, Ireland
- 3rd – Soup Kitchen, Manchester, UK
- 5th – XOYO, London, UK
Purchase and listen
We've had some pretty great reviews up on the site this week but I think we can all agree that those Dan Deacon shots were pretty damn good. We have some pretty cool features/reviews to come this week so look out for them! Click the image below to check out our Spotify playlist. A Classic Education - Feature - (link) Dan Deacon - Live - (link) Black Daniel - Consciousness/Lonely Screen Boy - (link) Mother Mother - Body Of Years - (link) Abe Vigoda - Crush - (l... (continued) [read more]
Simple Things Festival takes place on October 24th and 25th. [read more]
Today's Mix/Cover/Live includes music from Baths, Nirvana and How To Dress Well. [read more]