How To Dress Well announces UK/European tour, unveils Janet Jackson cover
Tom Krell of How To Dress Well fame has announced details of a UK/European tour set to take place this October/November.
The shows come in support of his forthcoming new album, Total Loss, which is released on September 17th via Weird World.
You can check those dates out below, but we also suggest you give his cover of Janet Jackson's 'Again' a listen as it's pretty stunning. It's also worth checking out his Prefuse 93/Antony Hegarty cover (here) which we posted earlier.
- 18th – Charlatan, Gent, Belgium
- 19th – AB Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 20th – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland
- 22nd – Ikonst, Malmo, Sweden
- 23rd – Bla, Oslo, Norway
- 24th – Fargfabriken, Stockholm, Sweden
- 25th – Pumpehuset, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 26th – Train, Aarhus, Denmark
- 27th – Turmzimmer, Hamburg, Germany
- 29th - Bi Nuu, Berlin, Germany
- 30th – Kranhalle, Munich, Germany
- 31st - Musik Tanz Theater, Luzern, Switzerland
- 2nd – Twisted Pepper, Dublin, Ireland
- 3rd – Soup Kitchen, Manchester, UK
- 5th – XOYO, London, UK
Purchase and listen
Montreal house producer Jacques Greene is a month away from dropping his new EP. Having shared one track, 'Quicksand', already, Greene has dropped the title track, On Your Side. [read more]
Good Morning! It's a hot one today, so you need some music to soundtrack it, right? Cool. We can't guarantee a massively sunny playlist this week, but we can guarantee it's 100% amazing. It features music from Grouplove, Hey Sholay, Joan Of Arc, How To Dress Well, Let's Wrestle, SBTRKT, Foot Village, Ganglians, Chad VanGaalen, Tame Impala, Janelle Monae and Destroyer. Enjoy. [read more]
The EP includes remixes of Krell's third studio album by A.G. Cook, Dubbel Dutch, The Range and Cyril Hahn. [read more]
As part of the Ad Hoc fundraising effort, How To Dress Well has covered 'Clowne Towne' by Xiu Xiu. If anyone could do that track justice, we're pretty sure Tom Krell would be the man for the job. [read more]