How To Dress Well announces UK/European tour, unveils Janet Jackson cover
Tom Krell of How To Dress Well fame has announced details of a UK/European tour set to take place this October/November.
The shows come in support of his forthcoming new album, Total Loss, which is released on September 17th via Weird World.
You can check those dates out below, but we also suggest you give his cover of Janet Jackson's 'Again' a listen as it's pretty stunning. It's also worth checking out his Prefuse 93/Antony Hegarty cover (here) which we posted earlier.
- 18th – Charlatan, Gent, Belgium
- 19th – AB Club, Brussels, Belgium
- 20th – Paradiso, Amsterdam, Holland
- 22nd – Ikonst, Malmo, Sweden
- 23rd – Bla, Oslo, Norway
- 24th – Fargfabriken, Stockholm, Sweden
- 25th – Pumpehuset, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 26th – Train, Aarhus, Denmark
- 27th – Turmzimmer, Hamburg, Germany
- 29th - Bi Nuu, Berlin, Germany
- 30th – Kranhalle, Munich, Germany
- 31st - Musik Tanz Theater, Luzern, Switzerland
- 2nd – Twisted Pepper, Dublin, Ireland
- 3rd – Soup Kitchen, Manchester, UK
- 5th – XOYO, London, UK
Purchase and listen
This track from How To Dress Well sounds like a candlelit voyage along a subterranean stream. Download it for free, and perhaps consider offering even a small charitable donation. [read more]
A few weeks ago we posted the beautiful cover of Elite Gymnastics' 'Here, In Heaven' by How To Dress Well, and now the crooner has had the favour returned, as his track 'Suicide Dream 2' has been given a makeover. [read more]
Today's Mix/Cover/Live includes How To Dress Well, Keane, Holy Hail & School of Seven Bells. MP3: How To Dress Well - Ready For The World (Twin Sister Remix) http://www.myspace.com/howtodresswellmusic MP3: Keane - With Or Without You (U2 Cover) http://www.keanemusic.com/ MP3: School of Seven Bells - Prince of Peace (Live) http://www.myspace.com/schoolofsevenbells MP3: Holy Hail - Feels Like Forever http://www.myspace.com/holyhail [read more]