Listen to James Blake's new track, 'Retrograde'
Zane Lowe got the first spin of the new James Blake track, 'Retrograde', on his BBC Radio 1 show tonight. It's the first single to be taken from his forthcoming new album, Overgrown, which is out April 8th via Republic.
You can find the stream, along with his forthcoming tour dates (including the new London show), below. It really is an absolutely stunning track, with Blakes' vocals sounding as beautiful as they ever have. Can we have a James Blake x Frank Ocean x D'Angelo collaboration soon, please?
The single is released officially on February 11th.
- Forthcoming Tour Dates
- 02-26 ICA, London (tickets on sale Friday 8th February)
- 04-14 Indio, CA - Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
- 04-16-17 San Francisco, CA - Mezzanine
- 04-18 Santa Cruz, CA - Rio Theatre
- 04-21 Indio, CA - Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
- 04-23 Seattle, WA - Neptune
- 04-24 Portland, OR - Wonder Ballroom
- 04-25 Vancouver, British Columbia - Commodore Ballroom
- 04-27 Salt Lake City, UT - The Depot
- 04-28 Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
- 05-01 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue
- 05-02 Chicago, IL - Metro
- 05-03 Detroit, MI - Majestic Theatre
- 05-04 Toronto, Ontario - Danforth Music Hall
- 05-06 Montreal, Quebec - Metropolis
- 05-08 Boston, MA - House of Blues
- 05-09 New York, NY - Terminal 5
- 05-11 Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of Living Arts
- 05-12 Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
- 05-13 Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle
- 05-14 Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
- 05-24 Barcelona, Spain - Primavera Sound
- 05-29 Madrid, Spain - Sala Capital
Purchase and listen
Welcome to the second part of our 'End of Year' features for 2010. Today we'll be looking at our favourite EPs that have been released in the last twelve months. Maybe it's a sign of the times, but often or not it was our miniature buddies that provided the most amount of joy over the last year and although we've never compiled a 'best of' list for EPs, this year certainly seems like a good place to start. Below you'll find our 45 (don't ask) favourite EPs of 2010, in no pa... (continued) [read more]
Welcome to our 'Ones to Watch' list for 2011. As you can probably tell from our 'look back' feature yesterday, this list isn't about trying to predict all the people who are going to sell a bucket-load of records next year, but more a list of people we hope sell a bunch of records next year. From the well knowns like James Blake through to the lesser known bands like Team Me, all were chosen because we love them. There is no hidden agenda. [read more]