Listen to James Blake's new track, 'Retrograde'
Zane Lowe got the first spin of the new James Blake track, 'Retrograde', on his BBC Radio 1 show tonight. It's the first single to be taken from his forthcoming new album, Overgrown, which is out April 8th via Republic.
You can find the stream, along with his forthcoming tour dates (including the new London show), below. It really is an absolutely stunning track, with Blakes' vocals sounding as beautiful as they ever have. Can we have a James Blake x Frank Ocean x D'Angelo collaboration soon, please?
The single is released officially on February 11th.
- Forthcoming Tour Dates
- 02-26 ICA, London (tickets on sale Friday 8th February)
- 04-14 Indio, CA - Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
- 04-16-17 San Francisco, CA - Mezzanine
- 04-18 Santa Cruz, CA - Rio Theatre
- 04-21 Indio, CA - Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival
- 04-23 Seattle, WA - Neptune
- 04-24 Portland, OR - Wonder Ballroom
- 04-25 Vancouver, British Columbia - Commodore Ballroom
- 04-27 Salt Lake City, UT - The Depot
- 04-28 Denver, CO - Ogden Theatre
- 05-01 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue
- 05-02 Chicago, IL - Metro
- 05-03 Detroit, MI - Majestic Theatre
- 05-04 Toronto, Ontario - Danforth Music Hall
- 05-06 Montreal, Quebec - Metropolis
- 05-08 Boston, MA - House of Blues
- 05-09 New York, NY - Terminal 5
- 05-11 Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of Living Arts
- 05-12 Washington, DC - 9:30 Club
- 05-13 Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle
- 05-14 Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
- 05-24 Barcelona, Spain - Primavera Sound
- 05-29 Madrid, Spain - Sala Capital
Purchase and listen
Welcome to part four of our 'End Of Year' features at The 405. This week we'll be jumping feet first into the murky world of the 'Music Video'. 2010 has proven that the art of creating a great music video hasn't been lost at all and in times when physical sales are down, a good music video can make all the difference. Also as technology cheapens, it becomes easier for people to creat videos which really on imigination, rather than big bucks. [read more]
James Blake has followed the recent release of 'Retrograde', by unveiling the artwork/tracklisting for his forthcoming album, Overgrown. [read more]