Ty Segall to release second album of the year [Listen]
Ty Segall gets busier by the day. Barely have we seen the back of his last record Slaughterhouse released earlier this year, and he’s now ready to unveil his third album Twins.
‘The Hill’ is a crunchy, twisted effort that juxtaposes delicate vocals with a spiky overall sound – take a listen now, and if you like it, it is set to be released on September the 4th.
Segall will tour to support the record, with American dates already announced and the promise of a European visit this November.
- Mon. Sep. 3 - Seattle, WA @ Bumbershoot Festival
- Tue. Sep. 11 - Las Vegas, NV @ Neon Reverb Festival w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Thu. Sep. 13 - Denver, CO @ Gothic Theater w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Fri. Sep. 14 - Oklahoma City, OK @ ACM at UCO w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Sat. Sep. 15 - Austin, TX @ La Zona Rosa w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Tue. Sep. 18 - Atlanta, GA @ Goat Farm w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Wed. Sep. 19 - Birmingham, AL @ The Bottletree Café w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Thu. Sep. 20 - Nashville, TN @ Zombie Shop w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Fri. Sep. 21 - Richmond, VA @ Strange Matter w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Sat. Sep. 22 - Brooklyn, NY @ The Well w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Tue. Sep. 25 - Buffalo, NY @ Town Ballroom w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Wed. Sep. 26 - Toronto, ON @ The Hoxton w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Thu. Sep. 27 – Detroit, MI @ PJ’s Lager House Parking Lot
- Fri. Sep. 28 – Chicago, IL @ Logan Square Auditorium
- Sat. Sep. 29 - Madison, WI @ High Noon Saloon w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Sun. Sep. 30 - St. Paul, MN @ Turf Club w/ Thee Oh Sees
- Sun. Oct. 14 – San Francisco, CA @ Treasure Island Festival