A couple of months ago we caught up with The Tallest Man on Earth (aka Kristian Matsson) in a very windy park to talk about his latest album, There's No Leaving Now, being scared by touring and living up to his name (no matter how stupid).
- 18th August - Glanusk Park, Wales- Green Man Festival
- 22nd October – London – HMV Forum
- 23rd October – Bristol – Colston Hall
- 24th October – Dublin – Vicar Street
- 25th October – Belfast – Mandela Hall
- 27th October – Edinburgh – HMV Picture House
- 28th October – Manchester – HMV Ritz
- 29th October – Brighton – St Bartholomews Church
The interview was recorded/edited by George and Louise Nindi.