Following last week's mystery newsletter which led many to believe they had a new album coming out (including us), Neutral Milk Hotel have announced they're back together.
According to their website, the band will play the following shows at the end of the year (with more to be announced soon):
- 10-22 Athens, GA - 40 Watt Club
- 10-23 Athens, GA - 40 Watt Club
- 10-25 Asheville, NC - Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
- 11-28 Taipei, Taiwan - Hostess Club Festival
- 12-01 Tokyo, Japan - Hostess Club Festival
The tour annoucement came with the following message:
and of water course womb rume is a wandering the welkin woman whose fune caul is all umbilical cord code that comes equipped with read volve vît curtains that čun seel my văl én tich radio reason in remembrance of mademoiselle gabrielle and her wone tym pad lock of burd language as it borders on twin tolk the wolk king wall of woolpack pigeons pointing to the fly blind readers riddle and his rian boh
First Boards of Canada, and now this. What a day.