During a flight from Beijing to Melbourne, a woman's set of headphones caught fire. She suffered burns when the sizzling wires woke her up with her face burning from the overheated battery-powered headphones.

"I just grabbed my face which caused the headphones to go around my neck. I continued to feel burning so I grabbed them off and threw them on the floor. They were sparking and had small amounts of fire," she said.

As of now, the specific brand is unknown. So be careful with your battery-powered headphones.

 photo burned-by-headphones_zpsqr23hw90.jpg